What is the very longest you have ever gone without sleep?

Tresdin

It is better not to do so. Sleep should be normal.
Post Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 pm
yammy

Location: Canada

I agree. You need to sleep every day!
Post Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:08 am
Wuveth

I can say that lack of sleep can make you grumpy and foggy. You may not know what it can do to your sex life, memory, health, looks, and even ability to lose weight. It is very dangerous.. Here are 27 terrible side effects of not getting enough sleep https://sleepmentor.net/27-terrible-side-effects-of-not-getting-enough-sleep/ you must know them.
Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:55 am
Simi

Respect to all of you! I can only go through 48 hours straight without sleep and I"ll be shut down like a phone running out of battery.
Post Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:27 am