leadership books

veggiegirl0119

leadership books  Reply with quote

Hi everybody. I'm the manager in a small to medium sized business and I've been thinking about purchasing some literature about leadership styles and skills. Would anyone like to share some recommendations on their favorite titles? Thank you!
Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:51 am
SuperTeams

If you are planning to purchase some books then I would like to say please try ' the monk who sold his Ferrari' a very great book from Indian origin person called 'Robin sharma'.It will transform you very much.
Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 am
ultramoneyformula

I think all those leadership books are useless. Reading books won't make you a leader.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 pm
benzmen

Try the title "The Secret" by Ronda Byrne. Sure it will help for all the aspects in life
Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 am
rvalmeeki

I too agree with Benzmen. Also, go with "the magic of thinking big" by David J. Schwartz and "Skill With People" by Les Giblin.
Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:04 am