Why are the Smurfs so popular?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Why are the Smurfs so popular?  Reply with quote

Why are the Smurfs so popular?
http://www.yourfreeadforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7497

Taking out the below on http://azadboard.com/?eriksaunt

Just joined this. Will it be a traffic HERO?
http://www.money-talk.org/thread18436.html is the old traffic hero post that this linked. now it links to http://www.mycashadz.com/index.php?referid=Dragon22

Cuz I didn't just join it anymore.

Do the smurfs always tell the truth?

Are they okay with people undercasing smurf?

Is their magic a myth?

I don't know but I do know a great lotto club!!!!
http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for a free info pack Get Paid to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
vkmsolution

because of it extremely good graphics and storyline.
Traffic Travis Review
Post Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:05 am
JamesMartin

Location: Deeragun,Qld

The snurf with all Smurfing smurfers, the show(cartoon) was cool when I was a kid, so glad they didn't try to make it into a smurfing Sitcom(can you imagine how Smurfing crazy & annoying that would have been?) but, I don't think Ill Smurf my money watching this, I'll Smurf 'till it plays on Cable, then I might just get the bootleg dvd.
Post Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:18 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND

Funny, smurfs are popular, haven't heard about them in years.

Success to all,

FREE BILLION DOLLAR RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SAVING THOUSANDS WHEN YOU CUT THE CABLE & DUMP THE DISH FOR TV MOVIES PPV
www.FREE-VSTREAMTV.com
Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:46 pm
stomarpro

Location: WV

They are making a come back.
Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:45 pm
Rahimlakhany

I am not sure about popularity and all that, but in recent times, I have watched few Smurfs movies. It’s fun to watch such movies regardless of your age. I as said have less idea about their popularity and all that, but I do feel they are funny and really cool.
Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:04 pm