Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers     Crypto Forum

My current favorite marketing tools

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
LottomagicZ4941
Senior Member

Cash: $ 1.66

Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Location: Earth
My current favorite marketing tools  Reply with quote

Just took the Facebook and Twitter Plunge. Facebook is so slow lately and have been told I should start with retweets on Twitter. Not totally new to Facebook joined it for a Del Taco coupon and caught up with some old friends so wasn't using it for marketing.

Having fun with the adboards.

Missed out on just a few hits so far due to host in UT being down.

Why did Sponge Bob join a lotto club? ★He wanted to become comfortably sponge★
http://www.lottomagiconline.com/?Z4941 best MLM on it 1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for free info Society & Culture 24 2 2013-08-17

So glad Darth Vader isn't my dad links to best M L M and add boards and a
Which adboards would Darth Vader use to promote? MLM & Home Business 24 2 2013-08-17

Reemike's forum and postfreeads are currently down. But that led me to discover my humble little Runboard is still up!!! But with dead links;(

Got my 3 links up on
http://www.autopostdaily.com/index.php?referid=Dragon22
http://www.postmylinks.com/index.php?referid=Dragon22
http://www.postadsdaily.com/index.php?referid=Dragon22
http://azadboard.com/?littlez

Don't have my 3 links on these below yet. May need to upgrade or owner just wants his own links up.

http://www.adboardsonline.com/index.php?referid=Dragon22
Can't get on post ads dot me at this time

Don't TE much but when I do it is uselly on
http://www.startxchange.com/profile/lottomagicz1212

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JohnsonJohn
Member

Cash: $ 2.05

Joined: 31 Aug 2013
Location: Australia

Yes i agree that both the tools are perfect for marketing and also have some vast range and capabilities of good business.
Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:30 pm
Nagelon
New Member

Cash: $ 1.00

Joined: 09 Dec 2013

Before we switched to Marketo, we enjoyed the way you can design beautiful emails with Campaign Monitor and see great reports with breakdowns by browser, mobile, country, etc. Given the ever-growing number of people reading emails on mobile, this is really a must-have insight. Also, A/B tests are super easy to set up, and Campaign Monitor can even optimize for a winner during a running send. Probably the most powerful and useable marketing platform at the moment. We did a custom integration with Podio that provides extremely valuable insights on key user behavior, allows in-product messages, builds behavior-based nurturing flows and enables those of us in marketing to pull certain analyses without a MySQL wizard. If you’re in the B2B market, setting up email (nurturing) campaigns and landing pages without the need for developers makes turnaround time for campaigns really fast.
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 pm
stomarpro
Full Member

Cash: $ 3.40

Joined: 05 Jan 2015
Location: WV

Facebook & Twitter are both good.
Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:18 pm
redflag
Member

Cash: $ 4.75

Joined: 09 Jan 2016

What about Instagram and Tumblr? Are they also good for promoting your website?
Post Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:07 am
First Choice
Member

Cash: $ 4.00

Joined: 26 Jul 2016
Location: Valdosta, GA

It's hard to do Facebook and Twitter right. You have to be really, really engaged to make it viable.
Post Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:40 pm
ning
Member

Cash: $ 2.00

Joined: 04 Sep 2016

quote:
Originally posted by stomarpro
Facebook & Twitter are both good.

They are only good at burning bandwidth of your server.
Post Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:25 pm
Simi
Member

Cash: $ 2.40

Joined: 23 Feb 2018

For free, we use SEO with many tools to enhance our web as well as improve more traffic.
For social marketing,
we use Facebook ads, Google ads the most
then Quora, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, ...
How to solve pdo_mysql extension is not installed
Magento 2 Invalid Form Key. Please refresh the page
How to change Magento order status
Please re-run Magento compile command
Magento PWA
Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:27 am