Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers
    Register   Login   Members   Search   FAQs     Recent Posts    

Delaware business license (and ... gross receipts tax)

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Taxes

Author Thread

Cash: $ 4.05

Posts: 18
Joined: 29 Aug 2006

Delaware business license (and ... gross receipts tax)  Reply with quote  

I obtained the Delaware business license this year. Do I need to file another application to get the license for the year 2007 or I can just extend it? If I can extend it, then how do I do that? Also if I just keep filing gross receipts tax every quarter, can I just extend the license automatically? How does it work?
Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:25 am
 View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to:  
  Display posts from previous:      

Money Talk © 2003-2018