Register   Login   Members   Search   FAQs     Recent Posts    

Any hope to get rid of a dud realtor?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Real Estate

Author Thread
blackdoom

Cash: $ 1.00

Any hope to get rid of a dud realtor?  Reply with quote  

I first have to say I knew better than to ever hire another real estate agent. This guy really seemed like a go getter when he was a real con man.
more: iris garden trần hữu dực
We signed the listing agreement going in at the bottom of the comps. We wanted 30 days and he wanted 6 months. He told us all we had to do was say the word and we could cancel but he wanted enough time to sell.

He walked around with his cell phone taking pictures and said he would use our pictures as well. So imagine my surprise when the next day foreclosure pictures from many years ago were the lead ins to our house. He stole them from MLS.
more: giá bán hinode city minh khai
It took nine days to get them off and only because someone from his office did it. We lost our first two weekends of the listing and I know those are the best. First he didn't answer calls for a week because he was sick. Then he left on a vacation for another week telling us on his return.

We have now been the month without anything going on so I want to cancel the listing and update the house more and put it back up when things get better. When we first went to sell things were going fast but now it is really getting to be a bogged down market.

If he refuses are we stuck with a dormant listing until the end of October? Lovely time to have our house back again right at the holidays.
more: chung cu my dinh plaza
And yes, I did interview 7 agents. I never thought to ask someone if they were going to use outdated pictures from over 9 years ago.
Post Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 am
dytto123

Cash: $ 1.60

anagram generator  Reply with quote  

click here to get online puzzle game solver than visit here anagram solver cheat
Post Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 am

Reply to topic