Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers     Crypto Forum

Favorite Wine?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Blue Room

Author Thread
estebanjorge7
New Member

Cash: $ 0.60

Joined: 28 May 2012

Any brand will do as red wine helps digestion. Of course, the branded ones would always taste better.
Post Mon May 28, 2012 8:45 pm
Postworker23
Contributing Member

Cash: $ 7.05

Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Location: Europe

My favourite one is white whine.
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NeonCookies
New Member

Cash: $ 0.60

Joined: 18 Jul 2012
Location: sydney

I don't drunk because i know it is harmful for my precious health.
Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 am
Wino
Senior Member

Cash: $ 113.80

Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Location: Dubai

It depends on my mood, but one of the best I've had is Penfolds Bin 707, 1997.
Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
Forum Jump: