Where is Usama Bin Laden?

Re: reply  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by avenger
i hope thats not a cheap shot insult
No, no. Wink It's just that he often uses the phrase quoted ("power....") and I thought you might have picked it up from his newsletter.

~Tim~
Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:58 am
avenger

Location: Australia.
reply  Reply with quote

hey tim,

sweet,i just love that saying.
its sooooooo true.

and we will have to keep our
on you,being in a position of
power on this fourum. Laughing

many thanks,

jim.
Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:20 am

Heh heh. Twisted Evil at least it's not ABSOLUTE power. Laughing

~Tim~
Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:49 am
TeenInvestor

Location: Minnesota

The experts I spoke of were not currently employed by the government. In fact a majority of them were very critical of the government, citing several instances where they missed an opportunity to capture Osama due to ineptitude on the part of their superiors.

The U.S did support Osama, but we no longer do nor have we for a long time. I think it is a stretch to say we are on first name basis with him, but are not doing so.

There is no political reason to protect him, in fact it would give a HUGE boost to the administration.
Post Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:39 am
go2self

Location: hawaii
What about Sadam?  Reply with quote

He may be in custodcy and his sons Uday & Qusay have been eliminated, but a lot of the lesser-known Hussein family members are coming to the attention of American authorities.

Among the brothers:

Sooflay ..............the restaurateur
Guday.................the half-Australian brother
Huray.................the sports fanatic
Sashay................the gay brother
Kuntay & Kintay.......the twins from the African mother
Sayhay................the baseball player
Ojay..................the stalker/murderer
Gulay.................the singer/entertainer
Ebay..................the internet czar
Biliray...............the country music star
Ecksray...............the radiologist
Puray.................the blender factory owner
Regay.................the half-Jamaican brother
Tupay.................the one with bad hair

Among the sisters:

Lattay.................the coffee shop owner
Bufay..................the 300 pound sister
Dushay.................the clean sister
Phayray................the zoo worker in the gorilla house Sapheway...............the grocery store owner
Ollay..................the half-Mexican sister
Gudlay.................the prostitute

And Finally:

There is Oyvay..... but the family doesn't like to talk about him much.

Time is our most volatile resource that if not used immediately is lost instantly
Post Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:46 am
lpstong

Location: California

Wow. What a list to Osama family. I know you can find this out over the net. But you must have connections. lmao

As far as Osama he still is alive. He proabably was in the same whole as Hussein right under his feet.
Post Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:03 pm
go2self

Location: hawaii

Anyone recall the $$$ bounty on Osama?

Time is our most volatile resource that if not used immediately is lost instantly
Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:21 am
Jim Colyer

Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Bin Laden will turn up dead one day.
Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:20 am
Euler

Boy we've come a long way from "Dead or Alive". LOL
Post Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:18 pm
d3th

Location: colorado
Falls Church Virginia USA  Reply with quote

i dont know if he is there at the moment, but he has family and constituants there. i guess it enables him to work closely with those guys in langley.

i have researched this a little, it is not mere speculation.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger