Should you quit MLM or quit smoking

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
margieL90313

Location: Minnesota

This is a great posting. It was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.
Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 am
tajul2010

Location: Gaibandha, Bangladesh.
Re: QUIT SMOKING AND START MLM HOME BUSINESS  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Offshore-Wealth.com
Interesting title of thread,

Now you can stop smoking and start an MLM home business. This new electronic cigarette is health safe alternative to tobacco, and it will save you money, and if you refer others, it will earn an extra income, sure made sense to me.

Success to all,

I do agree with you in this matter. Smoking should be given up.
Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 pm