20 Pounds, where to exchange?

lordspoon

20 Pounds, where to exchange?  Reply with quote

I have 20 pounds that I got from a contact in the mail well over a year ago, its been sitting in my wallet collecting dust, anyone know where I can get this thing exchanged? I thought my bank would exchange it for me, but they wouldent Sad ....
Post Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:52 am

Do you have an international airport in the city where you live? They always have places to exchange currency.

~Tim~
Post Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:22 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Why not take a trip to London and spend it? That sounds like a lot more fun than hanging on to it anyway.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:16 pm

Warren, you crack me up!! Laughing Cool

~Tim~
Post Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:22 pm
Raffaele

That's right!

quote:
Originally posted by No-Brainer
Why not take a trip to London and spend it? That sounds like a lot more fun than hanging on to it anyway.
Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 pm