Making Your Kids Profitable - Cash Money Parenting

americababy

Making Your Kids Profitable - Cash Money Parenting  Reply with quote

I wrote an article about how to teach your kids about business.
Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:50 pm

mod's note  Reply with quote

This post wasn't exactly spam, but I did remove your url redirecting our readers and members offsite to your article. It looked like a great article, but just announcing its existence and posting nothing more than a link defeats the whole purpose of a forum, not to mention the redirection. You're more than welcome to repost your article here either as an abstract, or in its entirety. Meanwhile, urls to other sites not incidental to the post are not allowed in the post body. You may put an url to your articles in your signature profile.

~Tim~
Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 am
andyjohn40

all the best for your article