Hello

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
cohan99

Location: Arad
Hello  Reply with quote

Hello,Saving Advice. I am new member of your forum. I am Carmen Cohan. I just joined to your forum to discuss some of my financial related problems. I hope you guys help me to get out from this problem. I hope we will have lots of fun together . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:04 pm
haroldjohn

hi  Reply with quote

I am new here and want to introduce myself.
Nice community and forum.
I get here lot of new friends
Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 am

Hi cohan99 and haroldjohn. Welcome to the forum. Smile

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 pm
mrdai

Location: Danang

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:29 am
amosbud

hi  Reply with quote

I newly registered user in this forum. Nice community and forum
Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:31 am

Welcome to you too amosbud. Smile

Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 am
nh0cqu4y

HI everyone. I'm Quang. I like financial topic and want to discuss about this topic. Sometimes, I make some mistakes about writing. I hope you won't laugh at me. Because I'm Vietnamese and English isn't my native language. Thank you and nice to meet you, my guys.
Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 pm
JasperRicky

Hi I am newbie here. I am Artist. What about you?
Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 pm
brittdavis10

hi  Reply with quote

I'm new to the forum.
hi all.
Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:34 am
Darwinedward

Location: usa
hello  Reply with quote

I m Darwin edward Form New York
This is a great forum and I love to join forums & communities of my Interest.
Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 am