Read It For Me

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Dos

Location: Here
Read It For Me  Reply with quote

I found a book summary service that is absolutely fantastic.

Check it out => read it for me
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Cool, thanks. I'll check it out.

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:42 am

moved to advertising forum. $3 cash debited.

~Tim~
Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 am
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

Originally posted by coaster
moved to advertising forum. $3 cash debited.

Very kind of you most forums would have deleted;)

I got banned from a harley forum for posting an advert in the advert section on post 4. Forum posted to post 10 first. Funny thing is the one post ponies weren't banned. Guess my real crime was either giving up pop or posting in intro?

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Thank the admin for giving me a button to edit the cash amount. Wink

~Tim~
Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:52 pm
Eveleen

Location: London. UK