What is your favorite book?

Dos

Location: Here
What is your favorite book?  Reply with quote

What is your favorite book? And what's so good about it?
Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:21 pm

I think Catcher in the Rye was my all time favorite book. The plot was excellent and the characters were very believable. It's a book I read for school, but it was one that really stuck with me.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm
elwinjones

My Favorites Book is love is not enough .i have read it many times it is about love and their effect on ours daily life.
Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 am
fisher97

"The Sound and the Fury" is my favorite Novel.
Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 am
Tattersail

Alcoholics Anonymous by Bill W.
Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:40 am
elwinjones

I like to read business magazine .
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:51 pm
Lesley

Erih Maria Remark. I think he is the best worlds writer.
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 am
ayenmahinay

what is your opinion about this "Love is blind—The Merchant of Venice"
it is my favorite.
Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:01 am
Herzberg

Location: Brasillia

My favorite books are follows:

The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien

The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind

The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis

The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:39 am
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

The Bible It's God's word.

They say what is in it would shock some Christians.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
P0key

"Stephen king'' is my favorite novel.
it's story is informative and attractive.
Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 am
Prettygirl

Location: Brasillia

The Necromancer Chronicals by Gail Z Martin
The Dark Tower series by Stephen King
The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:29 am
superaaa

My favorite books are Necromancer Chronicals and Stephen king
Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 am
James10

Location: Sydney

My favorite book is Harry potter and lord of ring.
Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 am
P1ttBull

Location: Sydney

My favorite book is water for elephants and water for elephants is also my favorite movie :]
Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:40 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next