Christmas / Holiday Shopping

Christmas / Holiday Shopping  Reply with quote

Is everyone done with their Christmas shopping yet? Or shopping for what every holiday you may celebrate?

I've partially started myself.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm
globaldoc2001

The truth is, I start hunting for bargains on January, exactly right after the holiday season. This is where huge discounts and bargain sales come out. I buy those that I can still keep for one year to be given as gifts. These are the things that do not spoil or get old.

Business Tax Filing
Debt Consolidation Companies
Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:18 am

Wow globaldoc2001. I bet a lot of people wish they were as prepared as you.

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:13 pm
elwinjones

i want to buy car for my mother in this Christmas day as a surprising gift .
Post Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 am

Wow elwinjones. That would be an amazing gift. Nice that you're thinking of your Mom. Smile

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 am
ayenmahinay

such I'm confuse this time. because have a surprise Christmas party program for our friends but don't know how to possible?
Christmas is holly event therefore so confuse.
Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:22 am