What a wild week on Wall Street

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Investing, Stocks and Bonds

What a wild week on Wall Street  Reply with quote

Wow!! I can't believe how much the Dow went down one day, just to go up again the next day, and down again the day after that. I just wish the market had been able to make up as much as it lost.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 am
eastmn

MorningStar predicting yet another major sell-off this month.
People running scared. The comments were especially amusing.

Stock Funds to Post Biggest Withdrawals Ever:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Stock-Funds-to-Post-Biggest-tsmf-4275342066.html?x=0
.
.
Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 pm
littleroc02us
Moderator

Just stay the course people... Laughing

Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing. (Warren Buffet)
Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Originally posted by littleroc02us
Just stay the course people... Laughing

Agreed. Now is the worst time to sell.