Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers
    Register   Login   Members   Search   FAQs     Recent Posts    




Have money? Want a lot more? Let's Talk.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
smart-investor
Full Member


Cash: $ 3.50

Posts: 60
Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Location: San Diego
Have money? Want a lot more? Let's Talk.  Reply with quote  

I'm not sure how to clasify what it is I'm looking for. I need money for both personal and business stuff. Basically it's something like an investment in me. A personal loan sounds ideal with some mutually agreed upon terms.

$10k-$100k would be so life transforming for me. I don't mind high APR. My life would be changed so much that I bet I would give a huge bonus in about a year.

I have good work available and could handle paying back a loan simply from money I make at work.

I'm way flexible and open to negotiations. It would make me happy to have a lender get excited about this.

Smile
Post Mon May 23, 2011 4:17 am
 View user's profile Send private message
kate032
Preferred Member


Cash: $ 22.35

Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Re: Have money? Want a lot more? Let's Talk.  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by smart-investor


I have good work available and could handle paying back a loan simply from money I make at work.




And there's your answer. Save up that money, and you won't need a loan.
Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 am
 View user's profile Send private message
smart-investor
Full Member


Cash: $ 3.50

Posts: 60
Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Location: San Diego
Re: Have money? Want a lot more? Let's Talk.  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by kate032
quote:
Originally posted by smart-investor


I have good work available and could handle paying back a loan simply from money I make at work.




And there's your answer. Save up that money, and you won't need a loan.


If that were the answer, then I wouldn't have started this post / thread. I understand it sounding like that may be the best answer, but it is only that way with limited information.

A challenging thing for me though is that there is a good bit of information to comprehend to understand my situation. Not one person has seemed to care even enough to ask me questions. I can't understand it. From my perspective it seems like some of my writing should communicate that I'm intelligent enough to quite possibly be for real.

It's quite frustrating getting responses from people saying things like I just need to save money. If I had gotten a loan over a week ago, my income for this week would have most likely been like 20x what it was.
Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
smart-investor
Full Member


Cash: $ 3.50

Posts: 60
Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Location: San Diego
Re: Have money? Want a lot more? Let's Talk.  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by smart-investor
quote:
Originally posted by kate032
quote:
Originally posted by smart-investor


I have good work available and could handle paying back a loan simply from money I make at work.




And there's your answer. Save up that money, and you won't need a loan.


If that were the answer, then I wouldn't have started this post / thread. I understand it sounding like that may be the best answer, but it is only that way with limited information.

A challenging thing for me though is that there is a good bit of information to comprehend to understand my situation. Not one person has seemed to care even enough to ask me questions. I can't understand it. From my perspective it seems like some of my writing should communicate that I'm intelligent enough to quite possibly be for real.

It's quite frustrating getting responses from people saying things like I just need to save money. If I had gotten a loan over a week ago, my income for this week would have most likely been like 20x what it was.


Also it probably could have meant me not quiting my job just a minute ago if I got a loan over a month ago.

I guess now my situation has changed and I can't offer what I previously could have. No income in place now. I can do a project on my own and make money, but it's just difficult without getting like lifted out of this depression a lot. Maybe I'll write up a business plan or something.
Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
coaster
Senior Advisor


Cash: $ 1626.30

Posts: 7990
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Have money? Want a lot more? Let's Talk.  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by smart-investor
A challenging thing for me though is that there is a good bit of information to comprehend to understand my situation. Not one person has seemed to care even enough to ask me questions.

Way more than enough information about your situation has already been posted in your various threads and posts such that anyone who's read even half of that can formulate an intelligent and relevant response. And I can assure you that the member you're responding to is such. Furthermore, you've had a number of intelligent and relevant responses from a number of members and you seem to listen to none of them and continue to see your problem as somewhere outside of yourself. You are your problem, so stop looking for blame elsewhere. Unless you fix the problem, it just gets worse, as you've already experienced. If you can't fix it yourself, you need to find help to fix it, as you've already been advised to do. No one can force you to do that; you have to want to; and before you can want to, you have to face it and admit it.

Now don't make me have to lock this thread.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
coaster
Senior Advisor


Cash: $ 1626.30

Posts: 7990
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Location: Wisconsin
 Reply with quote  

These are people who will both listen and ask the right questions:

http://www.samaritansusa.org/
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
kate032
Preferred Member


Cash: $ 22.35

Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
 Reply with quote  

Here is an observation that I've found to be harsh reality. With the exception of those who have inherited wealth at birth, there's a reason that usually separates people who have money from those who don't.

It all has to do with how people make financial decisions and how they learn from their mistakes. People who feel they deserve certain perks in life without having to earn them will almost always be disappointed. People on welfare who have smartphones and big-screen TVs will never be financially independent unless they drastically alter how they spend money.

You seem to be looking for a way to get rich quick. With very rare exception, those schemes don't work. Also, I don't know of anyone (who has the money you're requesting) that would ever seriously entertain the thought of loaning you money. Your request is entirely frivolous. Lend you money to buy a luxury car? I could buy one with cash tomorrow, but I won't because it would be a foolish decision. If I won't buy one for myself, why on earth would I lend money to someone else to do it?

You've given no history of financial responsibility. Lending you money would be no different from throwing it out the window. You must prove that you have a credit-worthy reputation, and you can't start out at the top. Begin with a very small loan and reliable job history and then work your way up. That's how most of us do it. You must also look at situations from other points-of-view, which you have not demonstrated.

No doubt you'll disagree with everything I've said. However, ask yourself this: If I'm such a great credit risk, why can't I get a loan?

I also wholeheartedly second coaster's recommendation:

http://www.samaritansusa.org/

I genuinely hope you receive the help you need.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
smart-investor
Full Member


Cash: $ 3.50

Posts: 60
Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Location: San Diego
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by kate032
Here is an observation that I've found to be harsh reality. With the exception of those who have inherited wealth at birth, there's a reason that usually separates people who have money from those who don't.

It all has to do with how people make financial decisions and how they learn from their mistakes. People who feel they deserve certain perks in life without having to earn them will almost always be disappointed. People on welfare who have smartphones and big-screen TVs will never be financially independent unless they drastically alter how they spend money.

You seem to be looking for a way to get rich quick. With very rare exception, those schemes don't work. Also, I don't know of anyone (who has the money you're requesting) that would ever seriously entertain the thought of loaning you money. Your request is entirely frivolous. Lend you money to buy a luxury car? I could buy one with cash tomorrow, but I won't because it would be a foolish decision. If I won't buy one for myself, why on earth would I lend money to someone else to do it?

You've given no history of financial responsibility. Lending you money would be no different from throwing it out the window. You must prove that you have a credit-worthy reputation, and you can't start out at the top. Begin with a very small loan and reliable job history and then work your way up. That's how most of us do it. You must also look at situations from other points-of-view, which you have not demonstrated.

No doubt you'll disagree with everything I've said. However, ask yourself this: If I'm such a great credit risk, why can't I get a loan?

I also wholeheartedly second coaster's recommendation:

http://www.samaritansusa.org/

I genuinely hope you receive the help you need.


I don't need a scheme to get rich. It's fairly easy for me. Simple as that (nobody has ever given me reason to see that as not being true). I just need to be lifted a bit out of depression and I was confident I could do that with like $5,000 or more.

I have bigger problems than money. I've sought help from others (doctors) already and been let down. I could have done a better job, but I'm not confident at all it would have changed that much. Just before reading these most recent posts I was on my way to search for some doctors.

I am appreciative of those of you who have genuinely cared and wished me well. I don't plan to seek a loan on here anymore since as I mentioned already, I quit my job and don't have income to pay for a loan.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
coaster
Senior Advisor


Cash: $ 1626.30

Posts: 7990
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Location: Wisconsin
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by smart-investor
I don't plan to seek a loan on here anymore

OK, thanks .... thread closed in accord with OP's stated intent.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:38 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Forum Jump:
Jump to:  
  Display posts from previous:      





Money Talk © 2003-2016