Add and Economics category

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Admin Desk

Author Thread
SFIntern

Location: Hartford, CT
Add and Economics category  Reply with quote

ADD an Economics category so we can get more discussion on what is going on in the world and collaborate our ideas!!!
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:18 pm

The "Green Room" would probably cover that. Wink
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:49 pm
Sime

Location: United Kingdom

The forum called "Money Watch" is intended for this type of discussion...

Financial News, Economic Events, Politics of Money

Not all countries can afford... a lavish monarchy.
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Economics is that miserable discipline that fits well nowhere. Laughing

There's a story that President Ronald Reagan once expressed a wish for just one three-armed economist, because all his economic advisers were always telling him "on the one hand" such and such, but "on the other hand" this and that. It must be true....it's in his autobiography (which he didn't write but had ghost-written)

Soooooo.........

Post your economic topic wherever you want. If Sime or I don't like where you put it, we'll move it somewhere else it's equally ill-suited to be. Laughing
Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 am