movie quotes that u love the most

shanecurran

Location: Chico

I watched The Departed this weekend. There are some great quotes from that movie but my favorite was from Alec Baldwin to Matt Damon. "Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work."

Then Matt Damon replies "Yeah it's working...Overtime!"

Which is hilarious since previous scenes alluded to problems with E.D.

Would you like to earn money from home?
Click here to find out how!
http://qitrck.com/b?p=316412&t=18108&c=&a=SW
Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:49 pm
khosta

"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!" - Alan Garner, The Hangover
Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:27 pm
glu12co

My Favorite Quote of the Movie is:
Yesterday's history tomorrow a Mystery today is a gift
Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:56 am
nix.pollard77

A good one to say
How old are you??
Post Fri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm
nix.pollard77

Or i can say that
What was your weirdest experience?
Post Fri May 13, 2011 1:46 pm
NolaP

Location: USVI

None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!

Walter Kovacs/Rorschach from Watchmen
Post Fri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm
LeadRival

"oh you know how it is, rockin and rollin and what not"
-Danny Zuko Smile
Post Fri May 13, 2011 6:10 pm
taylor66

Whenever you knock me down.