Getting the run around from American Family Insurance will S

LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Getting the run around from American Family Insurance will S  Reply with quote

Getting the run around from American Family Insurance will State Farm help me out?

I was so shaken up by my last auto accident I didnt' even tell any of the people about the best lotto club.

Basically I had green he had green. He was truning thus I had right of way.

But he is claiming he had green arrow.

So when was your last car wreck? Mine was yesterday 11 May 2011.

If my car is totaled I'm sure I'll have a hard time finding a good one with the amount I get for my car.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Thu May 12, 2011 9:37 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger