Usa Job Search Blog.

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
hmdeassis

Usa Job Search Blog.  Reply with quote

Please check out my new blog.

http://www.usajobsearchblog.com

Let me know what do you think. Also if you have the time please participate on the user Poll.

Thanks

Jeremy
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Just my opinion, but it depends on your goal. If you want lots of keywords to bring searches to click your AdSense, then just keep adding good content.

If you want people to actually use the information, add some whitespace and bullets to make it suitable for the Web instead of print. People read online much different than a newspaper, they need to be able to pull out a good reason to continue their reading in a few seconds or they'll be gone.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm
chillin5978

I think it is very good but I also think it could be done alot better.
Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 am
hmdeassis

Thank you for your input.

I have made some changes and I hope it looks much better. Please let me know what do you think.

Thanks

www.usajobsearchblog.com
Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:23 am
JuliaRobin

Its really very helpful blog, I like this kind of stuff, keep up the good work, I keep looking for this kind of info.
Post Wed May 04, 2011 8:09 am
SwGupta

Location: United States

There are so many career advice blogs out there, that it might be hard to find the most valuable sites on your own. Listed below are ten informative blogs written by career experts.

Career Rocketeer
Job seekers should go to Career Rocketeer's blog for career advice from some of the industry's top experts.

The Work Buzz
This site is a valuable source for career advice and is powered by CareerBuilder.com.

Careerbright Blog
This blog offers career advice, insight on the latest job trends, and employment news.

Talent Culture
Job seekers should visit this blog for employment news and general career advice.

Next Chapter New Life
If you are a job seeker looking for a career change, this would be the blog to visit.

Fieldengineer blog:

Global Freelance Marketplace connecting Engineers & Businesses
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pm