Fill out questionnaire and win an iPod nano!

timvvledder

Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
Fill out questionnaire and win an iPod nano!  Reply with quote

Dear reader,

I'm currently writing my master's thesis on individual investment behavior during the financial crisis of 2008/2009. The study aims to identify changes in risk taking by investors as a consequence of the financial crisis. I'm trying to collect data from individual investors and would appreciate it if you would fill out a questionnaire regarding this subject. It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the survey. If you are interested, please follow the link below.

http://www11.fdewb.unimaas.nl/nq.cfm?q=ab2bb06f-f6a5-b2b2-22a6-d76d66809cd5&l=english

Participants can win an iPod nano! Please donít forget to fill in your email address so we can contact you in case you win.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for participating!

Tim
Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 am

mod's note  Reply with quote

To the members: this survey appears genuine and is allowed to remain.

To the OP: I sent you a pm. Please check your forum messages.
Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm