Black Friday for Ad-Ventures4u

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Black Friday for Ad-Ventures4u  Reply with quote

I want to be pro-active and say right here and now, yes I know that Ad-Ventures4u is not longer sharing Venture Rebates and the $10,000 plus I had spent expecting rebates is gone. The $6,000 a month income I enjoyed for many months is now down to $1,000 again, but I am not throwing in the towel yet.

It will take me a few days to recover from the shock, and then more time to come up with a new plan, but I have every intention of moving ahead.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
Ad-Ventures4U Not Paying  Reply with quote

Interesting,

I tried to withdraw several weeks before announcement, and nothing, now after three requests, still nothing, so you should be real happy you made your money back, I never requested any gain sharing, figured it would come to an end soon, and so I was getting out a couple weeks before announcement having heard some disturbing inside information, looks like it was true, but I am not happy being told all gain sharing was paid out when it wasn't. And this is why I would never work just one program. lol

Success to all,

FREE BILLION DOLLAR RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SAVING THOUSANDS WHEN YOU CUT THE CABLE & DUMP THE DISH FOR TV MOVIES PPV
www.FREE-VSTREAMTV.com
Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Re: Ad-Ventures4U Not Paying  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Offshore-Wealth.com
Interesting,

I tried to withdraw several weeks before announcement, and nothing, now after three requests, still nothing, so you should be real happy you made your money back, I never requested any gain sharing, figured it would come to an end soon, and so I was getting out a couple weeks before announcement having heard some disturbing inside information, looks like it was true, but I am not happy being told all gain sharing was paid out when it wasn't. And this is why I would never work just one program. lol

Success to all,

I know there is a LOT of bad news floating around, but don't give up clicking every day and you may get a nice surprise. It's only 5 minutes and you still get exposure for any website you want, so just do it.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:31 am
dealshunt

it is happening only for some times.
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by dealshunt
it is happening only for some times.

Can you clarify what you just posted?

There has been no indication that the advertising will not continue.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:21 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
Ad-Ventures4u is Not 4 Me  Reply with quote

What a joke, I finally got my withdrawal after a dozen times trying, and they sent $40. after a year of solid viewing and putting in several hundred, so while those who were taking out monthly, they made out I guess, and those who just left it in got screwed.

Success to all,

FREE BILLION DOLLAR RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SAVING THOUSANDS WHEN YOU CUT THE CABLE & DUMP THE DISH FOR TV MOVIES PPV
www.FREE-VSTREAMTV.com
Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Re: Ad-Ventures4u is Not 4 Me  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Offshore-Wealth.com
What a joke, I finally got my withdrawal after a dozen times trying, and they sent $40. after a year of solid viewing and putting in several hundred, so while those who were taking out monthly, they made out I guess, and those who just left it in got screwed.

It appears that you have made a possibly error in assuming that's all there is. With only 5 minutes a day required, I am still surfing every day and taking advantage of the advertising I purchased. They never promised anyone would get rich here.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:03 am
larana

Re: Black Friday for Ad-Ventures4u  Reply with quote

I am still hoping for Adventures4u to start paying again and I am surfing every day. Better with false hope than no hope at all.
Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm
MarkHarper314

Re: Ad-Ventures4U Not Paying  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Offshore-Wealth.com
Interesting,

I tried to withdraw several weeks before announcement, and nothing, now after three requests, still nothing, so you should be real happy you made your money back, I never requested any gain sharing, figured it would come to an end soon, and so I was getting out a couple weeks before announcement having heard some disturbing inside information, looks like it was true, but I am not happy being told all gain sharing was paid out when it wasn't. And this is why I would never work just one program. lol

Success to all,

This does not repeat frequently.
Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 pm
forexusd100