Invest in a Startup

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
ambelovsky

Location: Juneau, Alaska
Invest in a Startup  Reply with quote

I am looking for investors to assist with a startup gaming division. Right now, gaming is huge. My goal is to create an online game site with multiple paid and free games that will be available to the general public. Details are outlined and explained below.

A complete business plan is in the works. If you are interested in a copy of the complete business plan apon completion, please inquire using the contact details at the bottom of this post.

-

Startup Investment Aim (Where your investment will be spent):

A new test server will be setup and kept running.

There is a basic site available at http://www.friedmass.com This site will be renovated and made to look much more attractive to the gaming community.

Billing services will be setup and integrated with our currently in place payment processessor and gateway.

Development on two games will be started.

The first game will be a fully three-dimensional Java/Flash game that will incorporate XML and relational database strategies along with the latest three-dimensional programming libraries to make the game as fast as possible. The game will be designed so that it is easily expandable and so that it can scale accross multiple servers easily. The game will be called Naioria.

Development on the second game will be started simultaniously. The second game will be a text based strategy game that will allow for scalability accross multiple servers and will be called Fort-Night.

The plans for both games are already developed. Now they need to be programmed.

A separate test server will be setup for the first beta release of Naioria.

A separate test server will be setup for the first beta release of Fort-Night.

There will be a large advertising startup cost.

-

Promise to Investors

My company is Inspired by Technology. FRIED MASS Games is currently a division of Inspired by Technology.

You will have 1% in the say and benefit of the division for every $2000 invested up to 20%. We will not accept more than 60% total outside investment.

As soon as possible, you will begin to see quarterly returns based on your investment percentage. You will be required to give up your percentage of authority after you have established a 250% total return on your original investment.

-

Currently, my goal is a total investment value of $40,000 US Dollars. This will sufficiently fund development for completion of Naioria, establishement of the test servers for an extended time period, FRIED MASS Games site re-design, and development of Fort-Night. Left over or further investment will go towared the cost of advertising.

-

Lastly, I would like to add that this is a very serious query for investors. I have been programming for over eleven years, I have extensive experience in server administration, and I know the ins and outs of the internet. On top of that, I have been running a business for nearly six years now, and I know the value and demand of this work.

If you would like to contact me, these are the methods of contact that I will accept:

E-Mail: admin@inspiredbytechnology.com
MSN Messenger: admin@inspiredbytechnology.com
Telephone (United States Only Please): 1-907-957-1695

I am serious about this so I am looking for others who are serious about investing. I am a very busy person. Please do not contact me if your intent is to waste my time. That is not to say that I'm not open to general further inquiries about my company, myself, or this investment opportunity.

Thank you,
Aaron Belovsky
President
Inspired by Technology
Post Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:37 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger