Traffic Exchanges for Sale.

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Traffic Exchanges for Sale.  Reply with quote

First I'm not selling TES. Just watiching the TE madness.

I wouldn't even buy http://windmillhoversurf.com/rotator/57973 if I won the lotto.

Would buy perhaps http://borealissurf.com/rotator/57974 or http://heartoftraffic.com/rotator/57999 or perhaps both. Get a TE for every member of the family.

I would love to turn http://heartoftraffic.com/rotator/57999 green.

That reminds me of a lotto joke. Why did Spock join the best lotto club? Cuz it's the best way to play. http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=Z4444

I've won over $1,300 this year!!!! Yea team!!!

http://townsquareclicks.com/rotator/58053 is also up for sale. Was actually looking for the Hawian Hits URL which is for sale.

And let's not forget the TE being given away in just days.
http://classyclicks.com/rotator/57993 will the new owner keep it or sell it?

http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=102684 isn't for sale as far as I'm aware but you can actually get your site reviewed on it. Wonder how much a te like it would go for. Shouldn't end a sentance with for but oh well.

Still haven't seen traffic skunk but I have seen some TEs with a pig theam/theme.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

http://classyclicks.com/rotator/57993 is now Garth's TE.

Hawian Hits is going to be given away on Valentines day.

http://hawaiianhitz.com/splash/pg1.php?r=57975

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
subho

....what do you think of it?

I am still loving it and think it's great.

Anybody out there still on XP out of choice?
_________________
Advanced Registry Cleaner Chiropractor Adelaide
Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:09 pm
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

Found a couple more TEs for sale on the ventrio forum

"My TE is for sale. I am asking $300 - which only covers the script purchase and the first year hosting (renews in 8-09) - basically you will be getting all the labor hours and the site design/images for FREE!

If you are interested, please contact me at business_at_tanbusinessmail.com

Thanks,
Tina"

http://parisshoppingspree.com?r=58058

and

Group: Members
Joined: 30-June 06
Member No.: 379

Well peoples after over 2 years i'm gonna sell [my URL referal edited in http://www.hitzparade.com/?r=58631 ] if i get the right offer.

I don't have any time much and someone else may be able to do it justice.

Interested pm me.

Cheers

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:09 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

http://bluemoonhits.com?r=57975 is new but not in the for sale list.
http://ironhorsetraffic.com/?r=57973
http://surfinpuppies.com?r=57972are new on Roy's for sale list.

LiveSong ? LiveLongSong has a new owner now

http://ironhorsetraffic.com/?r=57973 is surf of the day cuz my son loves trains.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
carl12

Location: UK

Hello Friends.......

Thanks for sharing.Keep sharing more in the future.

Have a nice time ahead.

Thanks
Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 am