Can you find my newest forum?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Can you find my newest forum?  Reply with quote

Haven't even found where to add a siggy if possable.

Hopefully it lets people post URLs. I joined it from a google advert here on money talk dot org.

guess money talk dot com is for sale.

Didn't intend to start out a new forum. Just posted a classified advert and within minutes I had a forum with 2 members.

Wonder who the other member is?

If you desire to win the lotto then I recommend this great lotto club
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=Z1212

URL for free lotto pool entry
http://www.freelottomagic.com/?sponsor=Z1212

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

bummer my old forum is toast;(

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
clubJWP

would like to see what your forum is all about!
Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:10 pm
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

Originally posted by clubJWP
would like to see what your forum is all about!

My old forum was life the universe and everyting.

Was wanting people to post a joke to post an advert.

But most did one or the other.

Have some lotto jokes on the forum.

Probably the cow one.

Did you hear about the cows that won the lotto?
The first one said, "Moola"
THe second one jumped the moon.

And the 3rd one had a massive win. DIdn't say or jump anything right away. BUt quietly made arangements to buy the moon.

THe spock one is also one of my favs. WHy did spock join a lotto club?
Cuz it's the logical way to play.
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=Z1212

The old forum had a recipie strands. THe ultimate patoe soup thread saved me a couple of times.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:58 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Xarmd

Location: Pakistan

I think, its not the right way...
Post Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 pm
david1987

I think these all are bad manners.
Post Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
lotto club isn't bad manners it is smart  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by david1987
I think these all are bad manners.

How is a lotto club ban manners? We just agree on the split a head of time and play as a team.

Get paid to play the lotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=Z4941
1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for a free info pack
I have made thousands with this great club.

Lotto Magic gets good reviews on http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=102684 which has a forum

Get paid to play the lotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=Z4941
1-877-526-6957 ID Z4941 for a free info pack
I have made thousands with this great club.

Lotto Magic gets good reviews on http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=102684 which has a forum

Thanks for the bumps
http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=440659

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=451828

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=451389

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=451429

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=421415

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=434465

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=445485

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=441248

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=449760

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=429046

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=442183

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=441267

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=438780

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=435552

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=430746

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=423283

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=434468

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=435538

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=430823

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=444198

http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=435563

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Mon May 24, 2010 7:37 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger