Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers     Crypto Forum

How about descriptions for each forum?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Admin Desk

Author Thread
Chris Bailey
New Member

Cash: $ 1.55

Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Location: PA USA
How about descriptions for each forum?  Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure what each forum pertains to, but I think it might be a good idea to have a little more specific description under each forum category letting people know more exactly what should be placed there.

Just a thought. I believe feedback is supposed to be in this forum, but not 100% certain. Wink
Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Andrew
Admin

Cash: $ 467.10

Joined: 02 Nov 2003
Location: Texas

Yes, Chris you are posting in the right place, and I agree.

Our descriptions were temporarily taken off for techincal reasons, but will be returning soon.

Useful to know that they are preferred by someone.

Thanks!
Post Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:13 pm
xboxundone
Senior Member

Cash: $ 67.83

Joined: 19 Sep 2004

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Yes, Chris you are posting in the right place, and I agree.

Our descriptions were temporarily taken off for techincal reasons, but will be returning soon.

Useful to know that they are preferred by someone.

Thanks!

I didnt even notice they were missing Smile guess thats cause i knew what they were Wink

Post Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:20 am
Andrew
Admin

Cash: $ 467.10

Joined: 02 Nov 2003
Location: Texas

Heh. Smile

There that's better...

http://www.money-talk.org/forum.php
Post Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:12 am
Chris Bailey
New Member

Cash: $ 1.55

Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Location: PA USA

Very good. Much easier on us slow folk. Wink
Post Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:53 am

Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to: