Looking for Motivated People Wanting to make some extra $$$

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
kelseywalsh

Looking for Motivated People Wanting to make some extra $$$  Reply with quote

Hi

Im Looking for motivated people of any age, country, whatever to sell MP3 players for me

You can sell them anywhere anyhow and I'll pay you for each one you sell.

You could sell them online, in a paper, to friends, at school, anywhere.

Example; I'll set a base price, such as $60 (Thats the amount you pay me for the Player) then anything you can sell it for above that you can keep

So if you sell one for $90 you make $30 thats more than the average person makes an hour and it probably took you 15min

If you interested Email me at;

thedigitalempire@gmail.com

Good Luck Very Happy
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:03 am
profitmagic

Location: Poulsbo, Washington
Are you selling these or building a network?  Reply with quote

Don't quite understand what you want to do here.

When I buy something at a store they don't tell me that the price is "for example". They say what it is and how much it costs.

If they are selling it at wholesale they make requirements to be a wholesaler and then sell at the wholesale price to those who qualify.

Business is buy low sell high. Not "for example". Clarify things a bit and maybe somebody will join you.

Good Luck
Post Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:31 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger