Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers
    Register   Login   Members   Search   FAQs     Recent Posts    

When should I get sales tax registration?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Taxes

Author Thread

Cash: $ 2.85

Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Location: USA
When should I get sales tax registration?  Reply with quote  

Business is required to be registered as a sales tax vendor, must obtain a sales tax permit (also known as sales tax vendor id number, reseller tax id) from the Tax Department. If you make taxable sales before you receive the sales tax exemption certificate, your business may be subject to substantial penalties.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to:  
  Display posts from previous:      

Money Talk © 2003-2018