Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers     Crypto Forum

Online bill payment/check mailing service?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Green Room

Author Thread
IvanJ
New Member

Cash: $ 0.90

Joined: 20 Jan 2010

Online bill payment/check mailing service?  Reply with quote

I have an account with checks with account & routing numbers. My financial institution doesn't allow for online bill pay.

Is there an online service where I can provide checking account information that would allow me to:
1) Mail payments
2) Schedule automatic payments

? MyCheckFree seems to only allow that for certain institution, and the one I most care about is Wells Fargo Mortgage, which they don't support.

Thanks!
Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 am
IvanJ
New Member

Cash: $ 0.90

Joined: 20 Jan 2010

I'm looking for a service not a bank.
Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:49 am
Deen888
Senior Member

Cash: $ 41.60

Joined: 14 Feb 2018
Location: Los Angeles

I had to go through the same issue, but finally decided to replace my usual payment operator with another financial company. As soon as I got in touch with klarna customer service , I became their client almost immediately, and I never regretted about my choice.
Post Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:41 am

Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to: