Online bill payment/check mailing service?

IvanJ

Online bill payment/check mailing service?  Reply with quote

I have an account with checks with account & routing numbers. My financial institution doesn't allow for online bill pay.

Is there an online service where I can provide checking account information that would allow me to:
1) Mail payments
2) Schedule automatic payments

? MyCheckFree seems to only allow that for certain institution, and the one I most care about is Wells Fargo Mortgage, which they don't support.

Thanks!
Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 am

I'd suggest looking for a bank that provides that service. That's not the kind of information you want to give out just anywhere.

~Tim~
Post Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 am
IvanJ

I'm looking for a service not a bank.