Adding Signature Line [& Avatar]

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Excellent video tutorial, Warren!! Well done!!

I might add that in Warren's video, when he demonstrates a posting including his new signature line, the option box to "attach signature" to his post is already checked. That's because he has that option checked already in his profile, so it's automatically checked for every post.

~Tim~
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by coaster
Excellent video tutorial, Warren!! Well done!!

I might add that in Warren's video, when he demonstrates a posting including his new signature line, the option box to "attach signature" to his post is already checked. That's because he has that option checked already in his profile, so it's automatically checked for every post.

Thanks, let me know if there is a need for others.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:07 am
ed2009

Location: CA

Thanks for the help Warren. I got it working today.

Insurance Life Insurance Good Insurance
Cash Loan
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 am

Originally posted by No-Brainer
Thanks, let me know if there is a need for others.

If you'd like to do one on avatars, too, I think that would be super. Very Happy

~Tim~
Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:18 am
robertras

I'm looking for that Avatar vid right now haha! Hope it's already made
Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by robertras
I'm looking for that Avatar vid right now haha! Hope it's already made

I give up, here it is. I wanted to try out a new program I am using to create desktop videos anyway.

http://www.screencast.com/users/oldbuddy/folders/Jing/media/d780fe8e-f923-4159-99ac-70ce57409ac0

If you need the program I mention to resize or crop your image: Click Here

Have fun guys!

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:31 pm
robertras

Ya, I've gotta get my image size down under 20 kb. That's a small avatar attachment size. All the pics I have are at the very least 30, most over 100 haha
Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by robertras
Ya, I've gotta get my image size down under 20 kb. That's a small avatar attachment size. All the pics I have are at the very least 30, most over 100 haha

Irfanview will do that free. Just resize or crop it to 80X80 and reduce the color density, that should do it.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:03 am
gothicfb1

Location: iligan

nice one, very good for the new like me...
keep it up
Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:56 am
DaveBlack

Location: California

Thank ou for posting that , answered some questions I had without even having to ask them. Thanks!
Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 am
shreyabhatt

thanks for posting video.... really helped
Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:19 pm
eamodan

Location: Ireland

Thanks for a very helpful video Very Happy
Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:45 pm
jeweling

Location: New York

I am new here so I really need this
thanks Very Happy
Post Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:34 am
uberman

Location: Maryland

Thanks. Just joined. Your video helped a lot.
Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next