Castleton Web Designs Seeking Investors

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Castleton28705

Location: Heart Of The Blue Ridge Mountains in NC
Castleton Web Designs Seeking Investors  Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Castleton Web Designs has been in business since 1998 and recently decided to take our services Nationwide in Oct 2004. We are in search of investors who believe in our work as much as we do. For more information on my investment plan please email me at: connie@castletonwebdesigns.com

To learn more about our company and what we do please follow our website link located in my profile here at Money Talk.

Thanks So Much For Reading

Connie McEwan
Marketing Director
Post Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger