AIG deadline

Masani

Location: Tampa Fl
AIG deadline  Reply with quote

I have one day to decide on where to put my portfolio, rollover to what?
Crying or Very sad anyone else out there that had an account qual IRA with Aig? Of course I do not want to get taxed as it would have matured in 3 years and I don't want to pay a financial adviser a percentage when my guess is as good as his! I have had too much hardship as I am a cancer survivor and perhaps this would prepay a funeral and leave some for the family if managed correctly. Thank you for any suggestions [/quote]
Post Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

I suggest one of the mutual fund investment companies. Vanguard, T. Rowe Price, and Fidelity are the largest and most respected and trusted. Google for their contact info and get an 800 number to talk a live advisor 24/7.

~Tim~
Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 am
JamesKim

I definitely agree with Coaster. Although AIG seems to be fine, I personally would stay away from them.
Post Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:27 am