How do you eat an elephant???

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Personal Finance

Author Thread
avont78

How do you eat an elephant???  Reply with quote

Well the answer: Take one bite at a time!

I guess the same also applies for investing money - take one step at a time.

We will set a goal on a fixed amount to save every month, and we could put this amount into a low cost index fund month after month. Using the principle of dollar cost averaging (the same amount will buy more shares when the market is down, and it will buy less shares when the market is up) and the fact that market tends to go up in the long term, step by step we will move towards our goal of a comfortable retirement.
Post Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:27 pm
oswaloman

I think you are absolutely right. To reach the final destination you much start steps by steps.
Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:59 pm
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

One bit at a time. Gee wiz, I was thinking BBQ or soup.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
krisberggren

its like earning Big takes time., Very Happy
Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 am
manuelgarcia

step by step, thatīs the question!
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm