Work at home jobs

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
TriNi

Location: NYC

Smile yes I am. (a young lady).

And don't get me wrong I'm not saying everything that you have to pay to sign up to is a scam. I'm just saying for someone who's now beginning to look for ways to make money online, it's hard to tell the difference what is scam and what is not.

That's why I stick to not spending money.. that way even if it's a scam.. the most I lose is a couple mins of my time or so.

For me... I'm looking to make money without spending..

For others.. they might have the start up and be willing to invest in something.

Maybe with me being a girl and all.. I'm not a big risk taker.. so yeah..

and yes.. this is just my opinion! Smile
Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

The problem is some of the free stuff is drastically exploiting people.

There are ways you can make money with very little investment over your time if you look around. A couple of weeks ago I found a report that appealed to me as an Internet Marketer and I bought it for $1 with the right to sell it myself and keep all the money. I put up a couple of free ads and sold 100 of them in a week. Then I took part of that money and bought some other products that let me sell them and keep all the money and continued with the same idea.

Don't kid yourself, I have clicked more penny ads than most people ever will and done offers until I was sick of being ripped off when I didn't cancel fast enough. Here my ONLY risk is time and a very few dollars, but I AM IN FULL CONTROL all the way. No program owner has their hands on my money, it goes right into my PayPal account.

By the way, thanks for the idea. I'm leaving for a while but when I get back I'm going to set up a website to teach this.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:04 pm
TriNi

Location: NYC

Well I guess it ultimately depends on the person as well.

If I did something like what you did, I wouldn't have the first clue as to where to sell it. I talk alot but I'm a horrible sales person lol.

So I guess that's why I stick to these sites that I make money with and I don't have to sell anything.

And well I guess you're talking about being ripped off by the trial offers but I don't do those. I never risk my credit card or bank account info online.. like I said, I'm a big skeptic.

But I'm not puttin down your method.. just saying that there are different things for different people.

Like right now, on one of the sites I'm on.. Deal Barbie Pays.. they have a contest running.. (which they run one almost every day or so), and for completing offers which I do anyway, I get the chance to earn even extra money or prizes. The prizes for this contest are a Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and an Ipod Shuffle.

It's just a nice little bonus to what I do. I'd pick this over selling anyday because I know I won't be good at it.
Smile
Post Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm
RyanAllen

Location: California
Re: Work at home jobs  Reply with quote

[quote="dreamer100"]Are there legimitate work at home jobs that are not business opportunities where I have to shell out cash? If so what resources can I find them?

There are so many ways to get a job online without spending money.. You can search for this in the internet.. Depending on your skills ans expertise there are wide range of job available online..
Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 am
Synthia Parker

Location: United States

There are many sources of home-based jobs. All you need to do is outline you criteria s and do a research work. Because there are plenty of sites who provide these types of jobs but many of them may not fulfill your requirements. So first you have to decide which types of jobs suits you most and then search for it. Smile
Post Fri May 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Loreden

Re: Work at home jobs  Reply with quote

There are many ways to learn online.Just visit some webmaster forums and you will get lots of jobs.
Post Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
BEST HOME BUSINESSES WHICH REQUIRE NO SELLING ??  Reply with quote

Interesting,

I often see post like one of the above, I am not good at sales, and this is understandable, most people don't like to sell because they don't like to be sold. lol This is why most fail in a home business, without sales, you earn no income, but if you are good at sales, you are going to do well with any home business.

Selling is the key ingredient in success, but no matter what you may think, anyone can learn how to sell if they are serious about being in their own business. No other occupation earns more money than in sales, and this is true in any business, the salespeople make the most money.

I always recommend newbies start in a home business where the product practically sells itself, this builds confidence and will allow you to earn while you learn, then you can add to your portfolio later on. Find a product you yourself love, use, and purchase on regular basis. Most average people cannot sell what they don't personally use, so this is first step.

Another key point is to find a product that offers true verifiable value, a product has to be priced right, and sadly, most are not, and if not a name brand, you will have a hard time selling it. Value is critical in a recession, and quality is a must. If you can find an exclusive product that the masses want and need, all the better. There are a few out there, but you have to do your research.

Success to all,

FREE PAY IT FORWARD http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
Post Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 am
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
Miracle Instant Face Lift Demonstration Blew me Away  Reply with quote

Funny,

Always researching new products and services, and knowing most people do not like to sell, I get quite a few products sent to me to evaluate, and this most recent one got my attention.

I am not into the vanity scene, but many I know are, and it appears wrinkles are a common problem women, and now men want to correct. This new product blew me away, it works in seconds, totally removes wrinkles in three minutes, so talk about a perfect show and tell product, this is it.

With aging population, this looks like a winner in the new product category. I tried it on a dozen people to evaluate results, and it is almost too good to be true, and if I didn't see it, few would believe it, even in real time video, most would think it was touched up, but it isn't.

Success to all,

FREE PAY IT FORWARD http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:56 am
greatsoule

Location: america

joining in webmaster forums can help you to work at home., as many members looking for someone to do their job.
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 am
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Re: BEST HOME BUSINESSES WHICH REQUIRE NO SELLING ??  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Offshore-Wealth.com
[...]

I alway hate the no selling adverts cuz they tend to try and sell somthing. For me this is deceptive. And I wouldn't be able to do it.

Also hate it when MLMers claim their program isn't MLM.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
Re: BEST HOME BUSINESSES WHICH REQUIRE NO SELLING ??  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by LottomagicZ4941
[...]

Agreed, but the bottom line is without a sale or purchase, no income, so that was my point. Sure, there are promotions of no selling, no recruiting, but the only time this is truly the case is if a product or service is already being used, and you can offer a better product or service for less, then it is not selling, it is telling, and most people can more easily tell rather than sell the typical overpriced no name products or services.

Yes, I never understood why Melaluca deal was so anti MLM they had huge campaigns clearly stating they were not MLM, and all the while they were. lol No matter how you cut it, there plan was multi level. Now we are seeing trend towards expanded affiliate plans which are very popular, so again, it is MLM without saying it technically is. After all, isn't MLM two or more levels according to FTC. lol

Success to all,

FREE PAY IT FORWARD http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm
LBR

Location: Dallas, TX
Re: Work at home jobs  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by dreamer100
Are there legimitate work at home jobs that are not business opportunities where I have to shell out cash? If so what resources can I find them?

Thanks.

Well, there ARE, but you'd be better off shelling out $49 to a LEGITMATE company to help you make it. For instance, you can make $$ completing surveys, but it's not easy finding the survey companies out there and sorting out how they work, etc.
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:44 pm
Talisman

Affilite Marketing  Reply with quote

the best way to make money online is to create your own product and sell it. If you have no ideas or tools to develop your product, you can promote the product of the other companies and become the Affiliate. Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online. It is legitimate, easy and profitable
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:55 am
manuelgarcia

Re: Work at home jobs  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by dreamer100
Are there legimitate work at home jobs that are not business opportunities where I have to shell out cash? If so what resources can I find them?

Thanks.

Try free lancers websites, like getafreelancer, they are good, I made some jobs with them. And then let me know.
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm
LBR

Location: Dallas, TX

Well that's right, you can make a whole lot of money if you create your own product and market it effectively, given that people want it. You can also make really great money in affiliate marketing - some people make millions. However, you've got to look at what fits you. The stay at home housewife who doesn't have a knack for technology and limited time to devote to make extra money might be a lot better off with doing surveys or mystery shopping. There are lots of opportunities out there.
Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:38 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next