Author Thread
manuelgarcia

What about forex platforms?
Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:24 pm
GlobalMind

Location: Amsterdam

Originally posted by No-Brainer
Just be aware that if you expect to succeed with SFI you need to be willing to spam forums and use every underhanded tactic available.

Do I sound like a complete novice if I need to ask what SFI means? Thanks for enlightening me!
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:21 pm
Samuel F.

Originally posted by matthemattrix
There are heaps of possibilities to make money online. But I think the best way is to build a website or blog about something you're interested in and have knowledge about. Just keep adding to it, and promoting it, and it will start to bring in traffic. Find affiliate programs related to the subject matter, and run Adsense and other contextual ads when you've got good traffic.

Also write articles about the subject. They'll bring in more traffic to your site and help you establish a reputation as an expert in that area. That will open up further moneymaking possibilities (for example, you could teach people about it for a fee).

But if you just go for the latest MLM launch because you think it'll make you millions you'll just get burned again and again.

My problem is that I don't have much money to burn and I haven't a clue what a Professional website looks like.
Post Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:31 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
SFI Six Figure Income  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by GlobalMind
quote:
Originally posted by No-Brainer
Just be aware that if you expect to succeed with SFI you need to be willing to spam forums and use every underhanded tactic available.

Do I sound like a complete novice if I need to ask what SFI means? Thanks for enlightening me!

It means Six Figure Income, one of thousands of online businesses on the internet.

Success to all,

FREE PAY IT FORWARD http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

What used to be Six Figure Income is now Strong Future International to shake the stigma of so many failures.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:29 am
GovAuctionGuy39

The best way to make money online is to target social networking sites, not spamming forums.
Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by GovAuctionGuy39
The best way to make money online is to target social networking sites, not spamming forums.

Can you please explain what you mean by that comment, or are you just spamming this thread with your links?

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND

Originally posted by No-Brainer
What used to be Six Figure Income is now Strong Future International to shake the stigma of so many failures.

Interesting,

Wonder why they changed their name? When did this happen?

Success to all,

FREE PAY IT FORWARD http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 am
jewelryxp

Running A Business From Home: How To Earn Money Online.  Reply with quote

Running a business from home may seem a very viable idea, especially in todays economic climate and the increasing level of unemployment. Before going into any kind of business, however, it is imperative that you consider the attributes of an online enterprise and how you can ensure you will earn money online.

First off, what makes an online business successful? A successful business is one that meets customers' needs better than they are met elsewhere and makes you money. It doesn't have to offer something completely new, it just have to have an element that makes people think. "That is something good. I will try it".

A Great Business Idea

How can you come up with a great business idea that ensures you will earn money online? I'd start with what comes through the observation of everyday life, and by listening to people who you come into contact with. As a great place to start, what do you think would be the #1 response if you polled 1,000 people, on what they need or want most right now? I have not done a formal poll, but in a straw poll the answer is clearly that most not only want to, but need to earn more income - either through a second or side job or through a complete career change. Their underlying desire is to have some level of financial security so they can enjoy more free time with friends, family or pursuing a passion. And most intuitively know the government is not the answer!

So a great business idea is to help these people (an estimated 79 Million will start a home business within the next 3-5 years - according to Forbes Magazine) discover and plug into an online marketing program that allows them to sell products and services and earn money online.

Do Your Homework

Once you strike on an idea, or see something that appears to be a legitimate way to make money online, do not rush in without first evaluating it thoroughly by asking yourself a number of pertinent questions. It can be easy to earn money online if you and running the right program - but any business from home can be a risky affair, and most don't have that much capital to waste by making mistakes.

How do you learn the basics? What it the real cost to get started? Who will be there to support me if I have questions? Is it all hype or are there real people, making real money behind it? What am I selling and to whom am I trying to sell it? Is there a market for it? Are people willing to pay for it what it will cost?

Be Trained

Once you have chosen the program you feel give you the best opportunity to earn money online, make sure you tie in with a great mentor. We go to college to study and learn a trade, vocation, career skills. It's my opinion that if we would approach an internet career in the same way, i.e. learn from the best and be willing to invest in our education. The resulting ability to earn money online and change our financial future would have a much more dramatic effect than almost any college degree can offer.

What degree would you pay more for; Earn Money Online 101 (from someone making $50k/mo), or a Business Marketing 400 (from a professor making $50k per year, having never actually executed a successful 'real world' marketing campaign? Seriously, which actually might lead you to financial success and the ability to earn more money?

By the way,I will recommend you a fashion jade jewelry website: http://www.jewelryxp.com
Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 am
phillycheese

{spam removed}

This is real and requires you to register and submit tax info for the IRS. This is Legal Paid to Click and Paid to Read website that's been around for 10 years. All payments are made through paypal on the 15th of each month after 25$ has been built up. All accounts that have +25$ in their account are reduced to zero and the amount is paid out through paypal on the first of each month and cleared on the 15th.
Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:55 am
Moneybagz

Location: Florida

There's not many ways to make money online. There's tons of those get-rich quick schemes that are a waste of money and your time. However, no worries there is a way.

{spam removed, you are not allowed to tell people this}

I'll answer any question you have about it.
Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
GDI .WS Never Shows Up In Search Engines  Reply with quote

Interesting,

Everytime I see someone mention GDI, I cringe. No doubt a few have made money, but when the discover they cannot get ranked using the .ws urls, they see the problem, it cannot be effectively promoted to anyone who has a business that depends on search engine indexing, and sadly, the only urls that end up on top of Google are .com urls.

When I first researched GDI, it had merit, but having been on the internet since before it went commercial, .com rules, .net is making headway, but no way is .ws making progress and there must be over a hundred thousand users by now, so think long and hard before you decide to use .ws for your business. Just do a Google search for MLM.ws as example, it still doesn't show any .ws extentions on first page, amazing.

Success to all,

FREE PAY IT FORWARD http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:14 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Re: GDI .WS Never Shows Up In Search Engines  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Offshore-Wealth.com
Interesting,

Everytime I see someone mention GDI, I cringe. No doubt a few have made money, but when the discover they cannot get ranked using the .ws urls, they see the problem, it cannot be effectively promoted to anyone who has a business that depends on search engine indexing, and sadly, the only urls that end up on top of Google are .com urls.

When I first researched GDI, it had merit, but having been on the internet since before it went commercial, .com rules, .net is making headway, but no way is .ws making progress and there must be over a hundred thousand users by now, so think long and hard before you decide to use .ws for your business. Just do a Google search for MLM.ws as example, it still doesn't show any .ws extentions on first page, amazing.

Success to all,

I accepted that myth for many years and then I got curious if it was really true. The same thing was said about .info domains, so I bought one for another user name I commonly use online and quickly ranked #1 on Google for oldbuddy and have held that position for a long time. I'm not saying that is a scientific study by any stretch, but it does cast doubt on the common consensus.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:43 am
trader545

Location: Estonia
Re: What are the best work at home opportunities for mom's?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by LBR
What do you guys think the best work at home opportunities are for moms? Surveys?

Hm..I still think that everyone can learn how to trade on Forex market - moms, dads and all ordinary people. I think it's a good job to do at home or at work as an additional income opportunity.
Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Re: What are the best work at home opportunities for mom's?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by trader545
quote:
Originally posted by LBR
What do you guys think the best work at home opportunities are for moms? Surveys?

Hm..I still think that everyone can learn how to trade on Forex market - moms, dads and all ordinary people. I think it's a good job to do at home or at work as an additional income opportunity.

The forex market is a zero-sum game, meaning that whatever one trader gains, another loses, except that brokerage commissions and other transaction costs are subtracted from the results of all traders, technically making forex a "negative-sum" game.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forex_scam

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 pm