how do i delete my account?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Admin Desk

Author Thread
johnbehr

how do i delete my account?  Reply with quote

i have looked for 2 days for a contact number or even an email but there is nothing i would just like to delete my account. please give me instructions. thank you.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:39 pm

The member's account has been deactivated as per the member's request.

~Tim~
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by coaster
The member's account has been deactivated as per the member's request.

Looks like a sad day in Mudville, the mighty Casey has struck out. It's a curiosity why he didn't just not visit and leave the option open?

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:43 pm

I did an email ban, so as to not lose his posts. I'm not sure how that works; maybe he can get back on if he reregisters with a different email? His name is still on the member roll. That's why I used the word "deactivated" -- he's not gone, only banned. I suppose if someone doesn't want their name here we should accomodate that, but mods here don't have the ability to delete an account and retain the posts. Only the admin has that power. I could have told him to pm Andrew, but he's hardly ever here nowadays.

Oh, I remember this character now. He and another were shilling for some outfit and I sent his posts to the slammer. I guess I should have just made him disappear, along with his posts. But then I wouldn't have had the opportunity to ramble on about mod stuff. I suppose that might make interesting reading for the members. Laughing

~Tim~
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 pm