SIGN UP: BONUS 25$ for ING DIRECT and 25$ for Revolution....

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
savingplans

Location: garden grove
SIGN UP: BONUS 25$ for ING DIRECT and 25$ for Revolution....  Reply with quote

************BONUS 25$*************
ING offers a bonus of $25 to anyone who opens a new Orange Saving Account or Electric Orange checking account using someones referral link provided that they are first time customers with ING. In order to qualify, you must make an initial deposit of $250 and keep the account for at least 30 days. After that, you can cancel the account at anytime and keep the $25 bonus. Currently, the Savings account pays a 3.00% variable interest rate while the checking account pays annual yields of 1.75% up to 3.40% depending on the balance in your account. To get the $25 bonus for opening an account, however, you must register with one of the links listed below (You can get $10 as a thank you bonus for each person you refer as well). If the link gives you a warning message saying that it has expired, it means that someone else has already used the link. If that's the case, feel free to email me at lovely_lifeh@yahoo.com and I can send you a fresh link to sign up for ING. I currently have 12 links remaining for the savings account and 24 for the checking account.

Again, to actually receive the $25 bonus, you must have an invitation from me, make an initial deposit of at least $250, and hold onto the account for at least 30 days. If have have any questions about the accounts, feel free to either email me at lovely_lifeh@yahoo.com or research the accounts yourself at http://home.ingdirect.com

Please give me your name and your email address so I can refer

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

****** BONUS 25$*******
open an account through my referral link and get a $25.00 bonus just for opening an account on Money Exchange. NO INITIAL DEPOSIT REQUIRED, the $25.00 Bonus is deposited instantly into your RME account and it takes less than 2 minutes to fill-out the online form!

This is similar to Paypal but if you send money to another Revolution Money Exchange member, there is no fee. ACH transfers are free. FDIC Insured, SSN required.

Send me an email at lovely_lifeh@yahoo.com to get your $25 bonus today!

From the RME website:

Invite your friends, family, colleagues or customers to open a Money Exchange account, and you'll get a $10 referral bonus for each person that registers from your referral and is approved. You could earn up to $500!

Welcome to Money Exchange. Itís the friendly way to send and receive money.
Easily exchange money online.
MoneyExchange is the new way to send and receive money online between MoneyExchange

Please give me your name and your email address so I can refer
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:35 am
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

So how is Ing doing with the financial meltdown?

Are they still doing this promotion?

Saw on bloomberg Goldman got a fine. Gee I thought they were clean?

Are you promoting this on any other forums?

I'm on one of my 100 forums in 100 days quests.

Haven't hit todays forum of the day. Just playing around on this one and NTC. Also visited 5Star forum but didn't post.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:37 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger