Government funding. Not Loans

jabes

Location: New York
Government funding. Not Loans  Reply with quote

Hi all. I just wanna say, Grants NOT Loans. Of course, you have to pay taxes on a grant but that is way better than paying interest on a loan.
I suggest anyone who needs help finding funding for their small business look into grants. I recently came across a site free-government-grants.info Google it. It may help.
Essentially It takes a bit of time to write up the proposal and of course figure out which one is best for you, but the government has lots of money out there. I've been researching it myself so I could expand my cleaning business, and then apparently these people figure out what grants are possible for you.
Wink
Post Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:52 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Use extreme caution when evaluating plans someone else provides absolutely free.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:27 pm
jabes

Location: New York

Well the site is not a free service. I was reading on it and they do charge a service fee which they call administrative. but the grants you apply for are free...unless you include the mailing postage you will need to send them in. But thanks for the heads up
Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:37 pm