Spammer or Scammer

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Admin Desk

Author Thread
cbass1017

Location: PA
Spammer or Scammer  Reply with quote

Is there anyway to have my post deleted from the scammer and spammer list? My website is actually about avoiding scams and I meant no harm in what I said. Going back and reading it now I was clearly frustrated but if you'll check my posts I don't just plug my site here. I do try to offer some solid advice.

What'ya say?
Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:50 am

I'll take care of that for you.

~Tim~