I need help understanding forum cash

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Admin Desk

Author Thread
playmate

I need help understanding forum cash  Reply with quote

Could someone please explain how the forum cash works. I don't understand how I can earn or receive forum cash to post in certain forums. Thank you for your help with this.
Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:33 am

You earn forum cash by posting. If I remember right, it's 20 cents per post and 25 cents per thread. You use the "cash" to buy advertising threads in the market forums. $3.00 per thread is required. This feature is really only useful to members who wish to advertise or promote here. It's intended to require new members to participate in the forum, rather than just coming here to try to sell something. Smile

Moved to Admin Desk.

~Tim~
Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:24 am