pls delete this topic

Well, there's something in what you said if you're talking about inflation. But invest smart.....use inflation to your advantage.....some investments outperform during inflationary times.

I'll move this to Green Room since your topic is really about Fed policy.

~Tim~
Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:39 am
BlankenshipFP
Money Talk Advisor

Location: Illinois

Is that a haiku? No, I can't make the 5-7-5 work out...

Jim Blankenship, CFP, EA
Blankenship Financial Planning, Ltd.
www.BlankenshipFinancial.com
Standard IRS Circular 230 Notice Applies
Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:14 pm
pf101

Location: Portland, OR

Originally posted by BlankenshipFP
I can't make the 5-7-5 work out...

I can't make the whole thing work out...

Personal Finance 101
Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:40 pm
BlankenshipFP
Money Talk Advisor

Location: Illinois

Don't feel bad, pf. This high finance thing is pretty complicated. Sometimes it seems like a whole 'nuther language. Or something...

Rolling Eyes

Jim Blankenship, CFP, EA
Blankenship Financial Planning, Ltd.
www.BlankenshipFinancial.com
Standard IRS Circular 230 Notice Applies
Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:58 pm

Boy, I'm just too dense. Laughing

~Tim~
Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:23 pm