How to Use a Credit Card in Reverse

James Withers

Location: Texas
How to Use a Credit Card in Reverse  Reply with quote

My wife and I got married in December of last year, and we were immediately challenged with an array of financial responsibilities . . . and we still are. One of the first things I realized after marrying is that wise use of coupons was essential for building financial health. I started searching for deals, and putting coupons to work. Often, if you use coupons, you can not only get the item you're buying for free, but you can also receive money for further discounts.

[edit]
Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:48 am