Advertise online? Eliminate Click Fraud!!!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Doro Ajani

Location: New York City

New video sample for the Click Fraud recovery manual can be seen from here:

http://thoughtdeep.com/clickfraud-services.html

Upon reversing the click fraud on your ad campaigns
you can go from Crying or Very sad to Very Happy
Post Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shaneroof

Location: washington dc
shaneroof  Reply with quote

This is excellent seed money to start or expand a business, buy your dream home, car and pay off whatever bills you may have. Good luck!
Yes! I agree with you and I am sure you will get what you want.
Good luck!
Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:38 pm
shaneroof

Location: washington dc