Are Pyramid, Ponzi and MLM all the same?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

Author Thread
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Are Pyramid, Ponzi and MLM all the same?  Reply with quote

A Pyramid or Ponzi scheme feeds the upper levels only if new suckers join at the bottom and inject new money.

A real MLM is based on product sales and the part of the proceeds normally allocated to advertising is paid to the network, since they generated the sale through word-of-mouth advertising. Not the same at all.

The best MLM company has been around for 30 years and is now available to anyone in the USA only. The reason I think they are the best, is you have no risk at all. If you like jerky (which I do) and buy it anyway (which I did) get it from your own website (which they furnish free) and tell your friends. When they sign up to do the same, your income goes up. When they share with their own friends, your income goes up some more.

The best part is no matter how long it takes, you never stand to lose a penny because you are buying only what you can easily use yourself at the same price you always paid and have no added fees ever, not even shipping.

It's that simple.

http://GoodChaw.JerkyDirect.com

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:22 pm

Today on Clark Howard's radio show, he briefly mentioned that MLM is a legitimate retailing structure, while the others are scams, for the exact reasons you mentioned.

~Tim~
Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:31 am
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

Some think MLM is a bad word. I think it is just military jargon for network marketing.

If it pays more then one level it is MLM. Mela and Mary Kay ladies bug me when they claim they are not MLM.

Many insurance compaines are MLM but they don't make a big deal of it.

And they don't just let anyone join as an agent.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Offshore-Wealth.com

Location: FREEDOMLAND
Offshore-Wealth.com  Reply with quote

Agreed,

The unfortunate side of MLM is that it has been tarnished as many will use a pyramid ponzi and call it MLM, so this has created a lot of negative feelings on MLM.

There are many good programs with legitimate retail product sales, so you just have to look at the product and value first to determine if it is viable program or not. A simple way to qualify a product or service is if you would purchase it without the business income opportunity attached. If not, run, don't walk away.

Good luck to all, Mike

FREE BILLION DOLLAR RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SAVING THOUSANDS WHEN YOU CUT THE CABLE & DUMP THE DISH FOR TV MOVIES PPV
www.FREE-VSTREAMTV.com
Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:22 am