Any recommended one for opt in lists for Onli

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
montyauto

Any recommended one for opt in lists for Onli  Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend where we can purchase Email lists which are 100% opt in lists for Online Business?
Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:22 am

Moved to a better forum for the topic. Wink

~Tim~
Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:18 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Re: Any recommended one for opt in lists for Onli  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by montyauto
Can anyone recommend where we can purchase Email lists which are 100% opt in lists for Online Business?

I really doubt if there is such a thing, at least not sure enough I would risk my reputation on it.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:54 am
moneyflow

Location: New York

I never had a good experience with buying leads. I have tried cheap to very expensive and they are all the same.

You might want to check out co-reg leads which I have heard are more responsive. They are expensive also, but I have read that you can make your money back quickly.

http://www.MoneyFlowForLife.com | http://www.DanielCassidy.ws
Post Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:16 am