Investors/Partners needed for film company

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Imagineink

Investors/Partners needed for film company  Reply with quote

We are a small film company located in Dallas, Texas. We are currently looking for investors or partners in our company as we begin to launch into commercial films. We would love to talk more to investors and entertainment attorneys etc. to make sure we do this right both for our investors/partners and for ourselves.

Any advise would be wonderful.
Post Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:16 am
Andrew
Admin

Location: Texas

Hi Imagineink, noticed that the URL doesn't seem to be working right now. Is the link right?

What kind of films has your company been involved with?
Post Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:01 am
Imagineink

www.insidious-films.com ...should be up and running, I just checked lol! Insidious Films deals with films that are a bit are a bit grittier and darkier material, though we just finished a feature comedy that we co-produced with explosivofilm. You can see them at www.explosivofilms.com .

Our next project is a short in July being filmed at Caddo Lake and Dallas to be sent to Sundance and festivals. It's a thriller called "Last Morning." We will then begin with two feature films for development in the fall.

I also have two scripts that I am reading for the options for. The people involved are also the editor from "The Man From Snowy River" and the woman who help produce "Thirteen". So we have a lot going on we just need to move forward and that means capital.

Any help or sending us to people or visa versa is wonderful. This is our life - filmmaking - and it's wonderful and tough and hard but we love it. It's our passion.

You are welcome to e-mail me at imagineink@verizon.net as well.
Post Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:21 am
ForgottenFreshness

I have an idea for a movie and I, personally think its genious. I'd like to share it but I would like for the idea to be copyrighted somehow before hand. what do i have to do to be able to share the idea and make money with it if its accepted?[/url]
Post Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:15 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger