Share A Helpful Tax Savings Tip!...

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Taxes

Author Thread
multimastery

Share A Helpful Tax Savings Tip!...  Reply with quote

Tax season is here and instead of allowing 'ole Uncle Sam to gobble up all of our hard earned money - Let's bond together and share some valuable tax $avings tips that will help us all to "Keep More Money In Our Pockets!"

Here's my tax tip for you:

The 'Telephone Excise Tax Refund' (TETR) is a One-Time tax refund available on your 2006 tax return. The IRS is allowing you only ONE CHANCE to claim this deduction...so be sure to get your money! This refund is designed for previously long-distance collected telephone taxes - and applies to qualifying individuals, businesses, and tax-exempt organizations.
Get Full Details @ www.IRS.gov (on homepage)
Post Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:39 pm

Thanks for that excellent tip and the link!!

~Tim~
Post Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:26 pm