Does sex sell?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Does sex sell?  Reply with quote

Might as well give this auto surf a chance:)

http://bikinihitz.tx4u2d.com/?ref=339

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
makeithappen

you build that? LottomagicZ4941  Reply with quote

that is funny did you build this autosurf ??
is that your pic?
Post Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:29 am
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Re: you build that? LottomagicZ4941  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by makeithappen
that is funny did you build this autosurf ??
is that your pic?

LOL I'm more websurf then webmaster.

And I'm a guy not a gal.

Here are a couple of more straight forward TE's.

http://www.trafficpods.com/index.jsp?ref=LottomagicZ4941A

http://www.ts25.com/index.jsp?ref=Lottomagicz4941A

http://www.Surftiger.us/?ref=868

http://www.completewebtrafficing.com/jmt/index.php?refname=LottomagicZ1212&refid=2500232 [I'm spliting sign up credits on this one with new members. Enjoing the daily, and weekly contests on this one]

http://www.trucker6roadclicks.com/?refid=298

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
makeithappen

I see you are trying to get some commission  Reply with quote

Hey man,
it seems that you are trying to get some commisson by refferal me.
But sorry I am not into surfing on the web, I prefer surfing on the waves.

Laughing
Post Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:14 am
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Re: I see you are trying to get some commission  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by makeithappen
Hey man,
it seems that you are trying to get some commisson by refferal me.
But sorry I am not into surfing on the web, I prefer surfing on the waves.

Laughing

I surf for credits not for cash.

Though I do earn commisions with the lotto club:)

***FREE***Lotto Pool Entry***is it free?***

Free Lotto Pool Entry
http://www.freelottomagic.com/?sponsor=Z1212

Other then coughing up contact info it's FREE!!!!

Actually came here to do a plug for this post made me hungry
http://postfreeads.free-forums.org/postfreeads-post-11756.html#11756

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

E-mail from http://bikinihitz.biz.com/?ref=339

Hi, LottomagicZ1212!

Well, SOMEBODY had their thinking cap on!

It's been almost 4 weeks since we had our 'Drive to 400'
Referral Awards. Anyone who has been with us a while knows
that we have been picking up 100 new members every 3 to 4
weeks.

[wow http://purrrfectadclicks.com?r=58073
took 6 weeks to get 140 members]

It's that time!

Because of a rash of new members today, we are only 19 new
members to go until we start handing out 2000-credits
awards! That goes on for the Referrers of members 490-499.

The Grand Bikini-Topper Award will go to the Referrer of member #500.
And what will THEY win? Well, I have been giving away 20,000 credits in
previous 'drives' - so I might do that again. Or I might just give away
a free Gold Bikini-Scout Upgrade. Maybe, I'll let the winner choose!

But here's the deal - if you want to win ANY prize(!) - you
have GOT TO REFER, REFER! That means you have to TELL
someone that you found a fun traffic exchange. Send a link to your
Referral URL. Put one of the banners on a good website or in a banner
exchange. Put your URL in your signature block on a few forums.

NOW is the time! DO it!

Thanks for being a BikiniHitz member!

Rob
Admin
http://Bikini [edit in space just incase anyone wants to join this thing] Hitz.tx4u2d.com

Your ID is 339

Your email is thezteam@yahoo.com

http://bikinihitz.biz.com/?ref=339 hopefully the edit works.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline

Last edited by LottomagicZ4941 on Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
more freedom

I don't see any pic Rolling Eyes
Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:08 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

To get back to your question, spend a little time on MySpace and see what they use to sell every time you logon.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:18 am
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

Originally posted by more freedom
I don't see any pic Rolling Eyes

Looks like they changed the URL.

http://bikinihitz.biz.com/?ref=339 if I haven't been inactivated.

I've only surfed 4 surfs this year. Wife got rid of 130+ spywhare/malice virals from the computer and I haven't made it to the libary yet due to all the snow.

http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=66895 is a much better traffic exchange. Wish I had known about it when You Call That Art? had a website!!!!

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:01 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

While searching for new places to post todays cut and paste I found some new lotto jokes. Jokes are below the cut and paste.

The average American now spends over 1K a year gambling.

With Lotto Magic you can turn your gambling vice into a cash cow.

Instead of spending money on the Lotto you could be making money.

Sometimes a news headline grabs my attention. Does that ever happen to you?

WOW personal savings rate is at a 74 year low!!!

I got into profit fast with Lotto Magic. You can do so as well. I do tend to spend my Lotto Magic commisions; but, you can save yours if you want.

Here are a couple of things I've joined to promote Lotto Magic.

http://www.trafficbunnies.com?r=58138

The first TE that I surfed this year was
http://www.adsenseeliteteam.com/?r=61188 surfed it because I became "Inactive" I like both of these TEs because they have forums.

The traffic bunny forum has moved so acess the new forum from the traffic exchange.

I found some lotto jokes. Though to be honest I didn't really get the lotto ones.

Nike condom: Just do it.
Toyota condom: Oh what a feeling.

LOL it would be a good feeling to win the lotto;)
1- hum where did I put that phone number. I'll edit it in later if I remember.

Diet Pepsi Condom: You got the right one, baby.
Pringles condom: Once you pop, you can't stop.
Mentos condom: The freshmaker.
Flintstones Vitamins condom: Ten million strong and growing.
Secret condoms: Strong enough for a man, but pH balanced for a woman.
Macintosh condom: It does more, it costs less, it's that simple.
Ford condoms: The best never rest.
Chevy condoms: Like a rock.
Dial condom: Aren't you glad you use it?
Don't you wish everybody did?
New York Lotto condom: Cause hey- you never know.
California Lotto condom: Who's next?
Avis condom: Trying harder than ever.
KFC condom: Finger-licking good.
Coca-cola condom: Always the real thing.
Lays condom: Betcha can't have just one.
Campbell's condom: Mmm, mmm, good.
General Electric condom: We bring good things to life.
AT&T condom: Reach out and touch someone.
Bounty condom: The quicker picker upper.
Microsoft condom: Where do you want to go today?
Energizer condom: It keeps going and going and going....
M&M condom: Melts in your mouth not in your hand.
Taco Bell condom: Get some; make a run for the border.
MCI condom: For friends and family.
Doublemint condom: Double your pleasure, double your fun.
The Sears latex condom: One coat is good for the entire winter.
Delta Airlines Travel Pack condom: Delta is ready when you are.
United Airlines Travel pack condom: Fly United.
The Star Trek condom: To boldly go where no man has gone before.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:27 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
core

what are u talking about

E-BIZ THAT CONQUERS THE NET!!!

http://www.revolvingtravel.com/rt.cgi/7769/lp4.html