MLMers What is your Network Marketing Goal for the year?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Making Opportunities

What is your network marketing goal of the year
Make more money MLMing then you do in the stock market
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Avoid MLM althgether
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Have fun while making money and building a downline
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Author Thread
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
MLMers What is your Network Marketing Goal for the year?  Reply with quote

What is your network marketing goal of the year.

The stock market will be lucky if it breaks even after last year's run up.

My goal is to make more money networking then I do in the stock market.

Turning my time into money.

What is your MLM/NM goal of the year.

And of course I plan on having fun doing this:)

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:30 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Aug I messed up the poll  Reply with quote

Thought I had a fourth option of "Let the wife build the downline"

And the poll won't let us pick mutiple options. Or did I just set it up totally wrong?

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:32 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
profitmagic

Location: Poulsbo, Washington
Right on Track!  Reply with quote

My goal this year is to have a pay line of 300+ active network marketers.

I am right on track to do this. This team will generate a 6 or 7 figure income for every active member, including me.

Stock Market? Who cares? Its just a club of investment bankers who shear the investing public of their funds every day.

Direct marketing with the right product is the way to go.
Post Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:43 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

You share a dislike of stocks with my wife.

Some people like my mom consider the stock market gambling.

Well nice to have a fellow MLMer here even if you don't like the stocks.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:39 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
goldcoastgirl

Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

I'm wanting to build a strong retail side of the business then recruit the customers. Cool

My goals are very conservative as I don't have alot of time nor dollars to invest... I'm only looking at this as 'extra' money right now. That's all I desire for now.

20 purchases of a case of the nutritional juice I promote each month -- almost guaranteed. The minor goal is to have 8 regular purchases a month almost guaranteed (so my own personal purchase is basically free).

I've only started in the last week or so .... early days yet. Very Happy
Post Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:34 am
frcisafraud

Location: Western US
MLM  Reply with quote

I have always supported the concept of Network Marketing, however feel there are some flaws. however I have found a networking plan I can get excited about.... More about that in the advertising thread.

Has there been much discussion here about the Pros and Cons of MLM? The general Opinions, etc?

-frc

oh LottoMagic, I am just up the road from ya, in the windy city across the border to the north.
Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:21 am
Rolo
Yo' Daddy

Location: Colorado/Florida
Re: Right on Track!  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by profitmagic
My goal this year is to have a pay line of 300+ active network marketers.

Is that to sell the product on the web site in your sig?

"Expect me when you see me."
Post Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:33 pm
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth
Re: Right on Track!  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by profitmagic
My goal this year is to have a pay line of 300+ active network marketers.

I am right on track to do this. This team will generate a 6 or 7 figure income for every active member, including me.

Stock Market? Who cares? Its just a club of investment bankers who shear the investing public of their funds every day.

Direct marketing with the right product is the way to go.

Guess we are in a different year.

I was going to ask if you are on track.

I'm totally loving Link Referal as a recruitment tool.

Stats for http://www.freelottomagic.com/?sponsor=Z1212
Registration date: 2006-09-16
Average page hits/day from LinkReferral.com (since registration): 11.73 per day
Average page hits/day from LinkReferral.com (this month): 16.84 per day
Total hits since registration from LinkReferral.com: 541
Total visitors referred to LinkReferral.com: 8873
Total members referred to LinkReferral.com: 10 check your earnings
Ranking credit for login today active: (until 2006-11-01 10:56:44)
Ranking credit for visiting other sites active: (until 2006-11-01 06:32:11)
Total sites visited for credit today: 30 out of 30
Category Ranking (after logging in): 22 out of 18127
Our Rating of your Reviews A

Don't know why they don't list the number of reviews on the stats page.

I've had 41 reviews:)

Anyway, I was looking at old threads and the please got my attention.

Had a busisness professor who said please and thank you were the two most important words in the English language. A gal mussed that love was more important and the professor said okay the 2nd and 3rd most important words.

If you have a good website to promote I think you'll be thanking me for refering you to http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=66895

Please check it out for your own good.
http://www.bizhelpforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4413#4413

Reviews may slow down but hum do I want to risk having a goal of number of reviews?

To late my little mind would like to have 100 reviews by the end of the year.

Hum 2 months 60 days. Should make it no problem.

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger